The Battling Bishop baseball team plays its home games at Littick Field, located on South Henry Street on the southeastern corner of campus.
Littick Field has played host to numerous North Coast Athletic Conference baseball tournaments and was the site of the NCAA Division III Mideast Regional tournament in 2003. Its dimensions are 335 feet down the lines, 355 and 365 feet in the left and right centerfield alleys and 397 feet in center. Littick Field is oriented with home plate at the northwest corner of the lot, the first base line parallel to Henry Street and the third base line heading toward US 23, which lies beyond the leftfield fence.
Named after Clay Littick, class of 1915, Littick Field became the Bishops' home field in 1969. Coinciding with the resurgance of the Bishop baseball program, the facility has seen considerable improvements in recent years, including a new scoreboard, new dugouts, a new outfield fence, a fully-enclosed perimeter, windscreen completely surrounding the field, and a state-of-the-art automatic irrigation system.
In the fall of 2007, Littick Field received a 2-story press box. The Littick Field press box includes a media area and office space on the second floor, as well as a concession area, a storage area and restrooms on the ground floor.
Clay Littick earned 9 letters in baseball, basketball and football and was an All-Ohio selection as a catcher in baseball and as a forward in basketball. A Zanesville native, he was elected into the Ohio Wesleyan Athletic Hall of Fame in 1966.
From 1890 through 1968, the Bishops played their home games at Edwards Field, located where Branch Rickey Arena and Gordon Field House stand today. With its inviting leftfield fence barely 300 feet down the line, Edwards Field played host to many a slugfest and saw the 1958 Battling Bishop baseball team post a 12-0 record in becoming the only undefeated team in the nation that year. Games prior to 1890 were played at a variety of sites.